Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
STEM Teacher Intern Role
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes.. At the start of the programme; Placement Interns will be assigned to work with a team within Citi Technology for the duration of the programme. Citi’s Placement Intern Programme aims to mould students into high-calibre professionals and future leaders through careful training and development.
- Get hands-on experience with multiple Citi Technology services which could include solution and process design; analysis; design and coding; application support; and quality assurance
- Ensure products are designed with the right technology and delivered at the right service standard and price for clients
- Align technology products and services with business needs
- Monitor infrastructure and application services
- Focus on ease and speed of problem and request resolution at optimal cost.