Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
As of 2020, Stryker had over 43,000 employees worldwide and has won many awards including Fortune 100 Best Companies to work for 2021, Worlds best workplaces 2021 and Best places to work for LGBTQ Equality 2021 among others.
STEM Teacher Intern Role
- Provide support to R&D, AO and GQO on the development and verification testing of new and existing products.
- Develops and coordinates inspection and testing procedures for prototypes, components and products.
- Formulates test guidelines and procedures and may recommend revisions of specifications where necessary.
- Set up and perform routine to non-routine experiments of moderate scope which comply with FDA requirements and appropriate engineering standards.
- Will extract and process test data/findings into both formal written and verbal reports which comply with FDA requirements and appropriate engineering standards.
- Assists in designing, installing and maintaining process sampling systems, procedures, statistical techniques, testing mechanisms, equipment and fixtures.
- Will be required to comply with documentation procedures and maintain test laboratory housekeeping standards to the highest level.
- Will coordinate with facilities and assist in the maintenance of test equipment and test lab fixtures and fittings.