Who are we?
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,700 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, data centre and advanced manufacturing sectors. Our deep sense of commitment to what we do comes from being a100% employee owned company.
What do we do?
We manage the design, construction and commissioning of high-tech facilities. Over 50 years, we’ve built our expertise working for the world’s leading pharma, food, data centre and medical technology companies.
What are our values?
We are an employee-owned company. Our reputation is built on great people who deliver real results for our clients. Their dedication and flexibility are the foundation of our success.
Our culture is built around core values – Expertise, Partnership Integrity, Inclusion and Commitment
What is our Mission?
To successfully deliver complex projects for selected clients in specific regions and industry sectors. We strive to contribute to the success of our clients through our technical excellence while providing a rewarding and fulfilling professional working environment for our people.
What is it like to work in PM Group?
We have a culture of mutual respect, trust and openness where everyone contributes as part of a team. Our goal is to create a diverse, inclusive and sustainable organisation across all our locations.
Where are your offices?
With a network of offices in worldwide, PM Group are based in the following locations – Dublin, Cork, Birmingham, Manchester, Southampton, Edinburgh, San Francisco, Boston, Basel, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Bangalore, Antwerp, Singapore, and Shanghai.
STEM Teacher Intern Role
As a STInt intern at PM Group, your day-to-day role would involve, but would not be limited to the following activities:
- Work within a multi Discipline design team
- Be part of a core Architectural team
- Coordination with other PM Group offices to clearly understand scope of work, deliverables, schedule time lines, hour management etc.
- Work with and be competent with a selection of software including, Revit, AutoCad, Adobe Suite, Sketchup, Enscape etc.
- Work with senior Architects and Technologists and assist in producing Designs through all stages, in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures.
- Engineering specialism with your education degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent spatial awareness
- Ability to work in a vibrant multi discipline 3D design environment
- Familiar with 3D design software
- Strong work ethic
- Able to manage time efficiently to achieve project goals, setting targets to meet.
What are we offering?
An exciting and meaningful placement, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team. We offer a competitive salary with opportunities to travel and gain a variety of experiences.
It’s not all work. At PM Group we work hard, but we make sure to have fun too!