Jabil Founded in 1966
Over 260K employees worldwide
100 plus sites strategically located around the world
Three locations in Ireland
Dublin Factory Launched in October 2018
We build Servers for our customer
Approximately 400 employees here on the Dublin site
Over 30 different nationalities
Jabil Culture – Integrity – Inspiration – Ingenuity
STEM Teacher Intern Role
- Manually assemble a system using torque drivers and hardware, to a predetermined volume.
- Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
- Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
- Performs basic, standardized, and repetitive electronic assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies, or subassemblies.
- Prepares and manually assembles inserted components per visual aids, upon verification of specs from visual aid.
- Visually inspects parts for proper insertion and placement.
- Utilizes bar code scanners and small hand tools.
- Works under direct, close supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor or Line Manger, or other management as assigned.
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.